As a proud South Australian super fund celebrating 30 years in 2016, Statewide Super is privileged to service 140,000 members, 18,000 employers, and manage over $7 billion in funds under management.
As a profit-for-members industry super fund, we exist only to benefit our members. Statewide Super's MySuper investment option is currently the best performing MySuper investment option in Australia over three years, as reported in Selecting Super's Performance Table for March 2017*. The MySuper option returned 9.4% over three years to 31 March 2017 to place us first nationally.
Statewide Super has received the highest AAA rating with Selecting Super, illustrating our value-for-money.
Fund Value$7 billion
- #1 performance in Australia for our default MySuper option (over three years to 31 March 2017) according to Selecting Super's performance tables March 2017
- Choice of 10 investment options from conservative to high growth
- Flexible, low-cost insurance options (life, TPD and income protection)
- Member education focus including online tools and calculators, workplace visits and free member seminars
- In-house services such as Statewide Financial Planning to provide personalised support and advice
- A dedicated employer services team
- Free clearing house, Quick Super, to help meet employer SuperStream obligations
- Transition-to-retirement and account-based pensions
Investment returns are not guaranteed, all investments have risk, and past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Factual information and general advice may be provided by representatives of Statewide Superannuation Pty Ltd ABN 62 008 099 223 AFSL 234171 as trustee for the Statewide Superannuation Trust ABN 54 145 196 298 ("Statewide Super"). Comprehensive financial advice (including both personal and general advice) may be provided as follows:
- Statewide Super has engaged Industry Fund Services Limited ABN 54 007 016 195 AFSL 232514 ("IFS") to facilitate the provision of comprehensive financial advice to members of Statewide Super. Our Financial Planners, Associate Financial Planners, and Member Solutions Advisors based at our Member Centre in Adelaide are Authorised Representatives of IFS. IFS is responsible for any advice given to you by its Authorised Representatives.
- Statewide Super has also accredited a network of financial advisers ("Accredited Advisers") based locally and regionally. Advice provided to you by these Accredited Advisers will be provided under the Australian Financial Services Licence held by a third party. That third party is responsible for the financial advice given to you by an Accredited Adviser.
Fees may apply. Further information about the cost of financial advice is set out in the relevant Financial Services Guide ("FSG"). Copies of the relevant FSG for Statewide Super is available for download at www.statewide.com.au/financial_planning/financial-planning-team or by calling 1300 65 18 65. A copy of the relevant FSG for an Accredited Adviser can be obtained by contacting the Accredited Adviser directly.