Statewide Super is a proudly South Australian based super fund that welcomes new members, regardless of location or industry.
We are proud that our MySuper investment option has rated first* nationally by Selecting Super over three years to 31 March 2017. Our strong and consistent performance has made us a standout performer on the national playing field. This, combined with our competitive fees and superior service, makes us an excellent choice for all Australians.
Because we are a profit-for-members industry fund, our resources are fully dedicated to our members. We don't pay dividends to shareholders or commissions to advisors, allowing us to keep our fees low.
Statewide Super has received the highest AAA rating with Selecting Super.
Fund Value$7 billion
- The only SA based industry fund open to everyone
- Dedicated member centre in the heart of Adelaide
- In-house Statewide Super financial planners and advisers
- #1 performance in Australia for our MySuper investment option (over three years to 31 March 2017*)
- Choice of 10 investment options
- Flexible low-cost insurance options
*SelectingSuper Performance Table March 2017
Investment returns are not guaranteed, all investments have risk, and past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Factual information and general advice may be provided by representatives of Statewide Superannuation Pty Ltd ABN 62 008 099 223 AFSL 234171 as trustee for the Statewide Superannuation Trust ABN 54 145 196 298 ("Statewide Super"). Comprehensive financial advice (including both personal and general advice) may be provided as follows:
- Statewide Super has engaged Industry Fund Services Limited ABN 54 007 016 195 AFSL 232514 ("IFS") to facilitate the provision of comprehensive financial advice to members of Statewide Super. Our Financial Planners, Associate Financial Planners, and Member Solutions Advisors based at our Member Centre in Adelaide are Authorised Representatives of IFS. IFS is responsible for any advice given to you by its Authorised Representatives.
- Statewide Super has also accredited a network of financial advisers ("Accredited Advisers") based locally and regionally. Advice provided to you by these Accredited Advisers will be provided under the Australian Financial Services Licence held by a third party. That third party is responsible for the financial advice given to you by an Accredited Adviser.
Fees may apply. Further information about the cost of financial advice is set out in the relevant Financial Services Guide ("FSG"). Copies of the relevant FSG for Statewide Super is available for download at www.statewide.com.au/financial_planning/financial-planning-team or by calling 1300 65 18 65. A copy of the relevant FSG for an Accredited Adviser can be obtained by contacting the Accredited Adviser directly.