Hostplus is the national superannuation fund for the hospitality, tourism, recreation and sport industries. We have over 990,000 members, 133,000 employers and over $22.2 billion in funds under management. Hostplus is run to benefit members, so there are no commissions paid to financial advisers and no dividends are paid to shareholders.
Product Inception Date1988
Fund Value22.2 billion
- Consistent long-term investment performance - We aim to achieve competitive, long-term investment performance for members.
- Low fees - Hostplus members pay a low member fee of $1.50 per week which has remained unchanged since January 2005.
- Run to benefit members - After taxes and investment expenses are taken out of investment returns, we reinvest all monies for the benefit of our members.
- Freedom to choose your investment strategy - Hostplus gives you a wide range of investment options and strategies to suit your needs.
- Insurance for extra peace of mind - As a Hostplus member you have access to affordable insurance options including cover for Death and Total & Permanent Disability, Death only and Salary Continuance insurance cover.
- Digital member card - Simply download on your smart phone and you can access all your super fund details in one convenient Hostplus member card that lives on your mobile phone.
- Enjoy our Extras - Hostplus offers members a range of extra partner benefits from health insurance to low cost banking, to tickets to sporting events and discounts on travel for eligible members.
Even MORE for members - our Hostplus education program includes a dedicated website, factsheets, tools, calculators and resources - visit hostplus.com.au to find out more.
Investment Option Performance
|Investment Option Names
||Growth Asset Weighting
|Diversified Fixed Interest
Performance to 31 March 2017
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Net investment returns represent the rate of return on investments, net of investment-related fees, costs and taxes.
* The Conservative Balanced Option was introduced in October 2007.
**The Indexed Balanced Option was introduced in December 2010.
||JANA Investment Advisers
||Citigroup Pty Limited, Pacific Custodians Pty Ltd
||Mills Oakley Lawyers, Holding Redlich
All information as at 31 March 2017.